- Cladding type: 12mm thick Tanalised T&G Shiplap
- Framing type: 1¾” x 1¼” Tanalised
- No Floor
- Internal Heights: 4ft 8” at front, sloping up to 5ft at rear
- Double Door on front
- Turn Button fastenings
- Lift up lid with 2 x props
- 2 x Full width Integral Shelves 21" deep
- Glazed with Acrylic Perspex throughout, except for sides/ends which are glazed with horticultural glass.
- Acrylic is UV protected and will not yellow. Highly transparent with 92% light transmission
Please read the instructions completely before attempting to assemble the building. The instructions are intended as a rough guide only.
1. The Mini Greenhouse should be assembled on firm, level ground.
2. Position one sloping end section and back section onto the level ground.
3. Using a drill and bit, drill pilot holes in top, middle and bottom locations, through the framing of the side section. Hold both the back and side sections in place and insert a coach screw into pilot holes. Strike screw head with hammer to help thread to bite. Tighten all 3 coach screws whilst holding side and back sections together.
4. Repeat point 3. with second side section.
5. Position and fix low front door section in same way as points 3. & 4., but with 2 coach screws in both top and bottom of each corner. All four sides are now fixed and assembled.
6. Lay the lid panel on a flat surface with the rebate facing upwards. Place either your glass or acrylic into the rebate ensuring all 4 edges are supported. Take 4 lengths of beading (please note beading may need to be trimmed if too tight a fit). Press each length of beading against both the frame and the acrylic, for a firm hold, and nail the beading to the frame using pins supplied. Use at least 4 pins per bead. Repeat this point for the other piece of acrylic.
7. Once glazed, carefully place the lid panel onto the assembled mini greenhouse body. Make sure that the hinges are positioned on the high rear panel and flat against the cladding of this panel. Square up the lid so that it sits equally side to side (the front edge will overhang the body slightly). Using the shorter screws, fix and tighten hinges to the body of the mini greenhouse.
8. Fitting the Handle. Position and mark handle position, approximately centre of lid edge. Fix and tighten screws.
9. Fit glazing to side panels and front doors as point 6.